Date of Application:
Address: (Street, Apt. #, City, Province Postal Code)
Contact Information: (Home Telephone / Mobile )
- Which year did you start volunteering at CKLN?
- Have you ever been previously employed as (paid) staff at CKLN
- Are you currently a Ryerson student?
- Are you a former Ryerson student?
- Have you signed the volunteer/code of conduct agreement?
- Are you still in possession of a Ryerson University ID Card?
- What is your Photo ID Card No.?
- Were you dismissed/fired by the former administration?
- Do you plan to return to CKLN as a volunteer?
- As a CKLN programmer/volunteer, would you like more training to be provided for you by CLKN (e.g. technical/production, on-air hosting, production, computer skills, etc.)? Yes______No_____
- Are you willing to volunteer your time and skills in areas other than on-air programming (e.g. front office duties / computer/website maintenance, etc.)?
- If you plan not to return to CKLN, please state your reasons why.
- What are your suggestions for restoring programming at CKLN in the most practical and democratic manner?
- Show Name/Title:
- Show Time Slot:
Show Main Host(s):
Other Show Volunteers/ co-hosts /Programmers/Producers etc.:
Short Show Description:
Programmers please note; While the decision to restore programming on CKLN Radio Inc. is immediate, these decisions may be “interim” in nature, and as such all programs are subject to change until and after a full program schedule can be developed.
Signature / Date